It's been a long time since the last entry ntah berapa bulan lepas!!
Just a little story before go to bed.. I do and always adore this quote
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"
Whenever I felt down this quote inspired me! Reminiscing how strong a women is! I always cry coz I think nobody understand me that well. Until the day when I think I should cry, what happen is..... I just can't!!!!!!! It's like NO MORE tears but the truth is I'm damn upset during that time.
This quote is very close to my heart.I am weak but when reach certain stages in life I became the strongest person instead!!
We do plan our life but Allah decides what's best for HIS servant :)
Always Love you abg (Mohd. Hilmy)
Good nite world....

No comments:
Post a Comment